© 2004 by Christine Main Thomas. www.muralsandbanners.com All rights reserved
Christine will need to know some basic facts and details to help formulate a quote and acquire greater insight into your precise requirements and creative vision. This approach is effective in developing and delivering a design brief which will produce a truly unique art commission.
To embark on the commissioning process please supply the following details and a contact phone number (day time and evening).
- Desired creative outcome, type of artwork, media and finish required
- Preferred dimensions of the proposed work of art, this may be determined by the area of the space available, or the wall or surface to be decorated.
- Preferred artist genre or stylist approach
- Location of commission, is the work to be carried out in situ or off-site
- Timeframe for commission and installation
- Amount of site preparation required and who will undertake this aspect of the work
- Any other factors which may need to be taken into account, such as Health and Safety constraints or other ongoing contextual work
- Access to site specific commission spaces or any other constraints
- If you are working to a set budget then please advise us accordingly